How can I contact Witch Vamp?
If you need to contact us for any reason, you can email us a email@example.com. Please know that we're just a 2-person business, and because we try to *at least* take Saturdays off, or sometimes both Friday & Saturday- If you send an email on one of these days, we will get to you as soon as we're able to when we return to work on Sunday. Thanks for understanding!
I saw/purchased an item you have for sale somewhere else. Where else is Witch Vamp available?
There are a few places you may find Witch Vamp products out in the wild!
1.) Witch Vamp's OSA Collection enamel pins are also available in Ojiya, Japan.
2.) Some of Witch Vamp's discontinued or older designs, along with other artwork by the artist/owner, are available on Redbubble.
Currently, these are the only authorized sellers.
I'm from the UK and your shop says it doesn't ship to me, is there any way I can purchase items from you if?
The UK's current VAT laws put the burden of collecting and remitting VAT on sellers, regardless of where the seller is located. Witch Vamp is not equipped to handle obtaining a UK VAT ID or remit UK VAT, so we're not able to ship to the UK from this shop at this time. However! If you would like to purchase something from us, you can order through Etsy. Since Etsy is a marketplace, they handle VAT tax collection for sellers, which means we're able to handle UK orders there. Please send us a message on Etsy if you would like to purchase something to be sent to the UK!
What material are your skirts/joggers/etc made of?
Almost all of our clothing is a polyester/spandex blend.
- Joggers are 88% polyester/12% spandex. The material for pants is thicker than the version used for skirts.
- Skirts are 88% polyester/12% spandex, and they're lighter with either a silky texture for "Milk Silk" or a cotton-like texture for "Matte".
- Petticoats are 100% polyester.
- 3 of Swords Sweatshirts are a 50/50 pre-shrunk poly/cotton blend, made of 5% recycled bottles/plastics.
- Finally, Graphic Tshirts and Tanks are 100% cotton; Crop Tops are 52/48 Airlume combed and ringspun cotton/poly jersey
If I have an allergy, are your items safe for me?
- If you are concerned about clothing material, please see above.
- For nickel allergies, know that all enamel pins are nickel or nickel with plating.
- And for pet allergies, we do ship from a dog-friendly home. We try to keep pets away from the merchandise, but things happen. If you have an extreme dog allergy, you may be at risk.
If you have any other allergy concerns, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or thru Twitter!
- Please read all of the info in items' descriptions or the preorder shop section before purchasing!
- Any sizes in a listing marked as **PREORDER** (Ex: [B Size **PREORDER**]) are a preorder.
- Expected preorder fulfillment dates will be listed in the item's description.
- Payment for preorders and any other items is due at checkout.
- NOTE: Paypal will not be available as a payment option during any preorder period.
- If your order contains both ready-to-ship and preorder items, please know that the full order will not ship until the preorder is ready.
- If you need to cancel your preorder, please email us *before* the preorder period has ended. Because item amounts are locked in and ordered with our manufacturer after the preorder period has ended, cancellations are on a case-by-case basis beyond that point.
- If you have a pending preorder and want to add any ready-to-ship item to your order at any time, email us at support(at)witchvamp(dot)com with your order number and what items you want to add, and we can edit your order while keeping everything together! (US orders only)
- If you need an address change before preorder fulfillment, emails us at support(at)witchvamp(dot)com with your order number and updated address.
When will my item ship?
Currently, ready-to-ship orders will ship within 3-5 days. Please keep in mind that there are just 2 people behind this whole business, so during very busy periods there may be longer processing times.
If your order contains a pre-order, it will ship when the pre-order item(s) have arrived. WV will contact you if there are any other delays.
The speed at which your items gets to you once it has shipped out is determined by the shipping option you use at checkout!
Where is my package?
When you make a purchase, you will be sent one email with your receipt and then you will receive another email that contains your tracking number once your order has been sent. If you believe your package is late or lost, please contact your local post office. If they are unable to help you, please contact us at email@example.com.
I'm from outside of the US, what about customs?
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. WV is not responsible for delays due to customs. More info here.
What if my order is incorrect or damaged?
If your order arrives and it is damaged, or you have received the incorrect item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can correct any issues.
What is your refund/exchange policy?
We realize that shopping for clothing online can be difficult. If any clothing doesn't fit or you're otherwise unhappy with your order, you are welcome to send your item back to us for an exchange or refund.
Our policies are are follows:
-Returns and exchanges-
Contact WV within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
Returns and exchanges can not be processed beyond these time limits.
Returned item refunds will be given minus return shipping costs and a restocking fee of $2. If not returned in original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. This will be reflected in the refund amount processed.
Buyers are responsible for shipping on exchanged items. Exchange shipping fees will be made payable through Paypal.
-Regarding sale items-
Items on sale can not be returned. However, they can be exchanged for the same item in a different size if that item/size is still in stock. Buyers are responsible for shipping on exchanged items.
To contact us about refunds or exchanges, email us at email@example.com with your order number in the subject line.
My question isn't addressed here, can you help me?
Yes! If you have any other questions not addressed here, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org